2018 Christmas Bazaar
Friday Dec. 7, 3-7 p.m.
Saturday Dec. 8, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Bazaar Raffle Tickets will be available after all Masses the weekend of Nov. 10/11. Please pick up your envelope with the tickets and the Advent and Christmas Schedule, this helps save on postage and increase profits for our Bazaar.
- The Bazaar committee is asking for sugar donations before Nov. 17. We will be making the peanut brittle that day. If you would like to help part of that day, please call Doris 474-6596.
- If you have handmade items or jewelry for the bazaar, please bring them so they can be priced and stored . Leave them on the Mezzanine steps or at the office.
- We no longer call for bake sale items, but remind you that we are depending on your help. Last year was a success without calling.
- Consider giving attractive items such as antiques, collectibles, theme baskets, sports tickets, new small appliances, personal service donations, quilts, china, art, restaurant and store gift certificates and more items to the Silent Auction. Please contact Ron and Mary Freiburghaus at 446-6085 or email@example.com with questions/donations.
- Starting Nov. 1, we will be accepting books, children’s books, DVDs, CDs, puzzles, games and religious articles donations for the Book Room.
- Committee members for the Christmas Bazaar are looking for items to create Gift Baskets. The following items are suggested: assortment of chocolates, boxes of various teas (caf and decaf), hot chocolate packets, individual small packages of snack crackers, assortment of decorative wired Christmas ribbon for bows, red wine, cash donations. For more info, contact Dian Kittle, 573-881-5807 or email Caroline Andriano, firstname.lastname@example.org